Know before you go:
As per the direction from the Provincial Health Officer, proof of vaccination is not required to enter.
The provincial health mask mandate has been lifted, but we strongly encourage you to wear your mask in consideration of others.
We will provide hand sanitizer and masks and we assure you that surfaces commonly touched will be wiped down on a regular basis.
Our Catered dinner will be served by Coastal Culinary Creations at 5:30 pm
- Freshly Baked Rolls with Butter (Gluten-Free Option Available)
- Vegetable Crudité with Dip
- Assorted Pickle & Cheese Platter
- Greek Salad
- Organic Baby Greens
- Spinach Salad
- Spicy Thai Noodle Salad
- Roasted Baby Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Vegetable Rice Pilaf
- Freshly Steamed Seasonal Vegetables
- Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
- Chef Carved Roast Beef with Au Jus
- Chicken Marsala
- Chef’s Assorted Desserts (Gluten-free Options Available)
- Fresh Fruit Platter
- Coffee & Tea
- *please note, while we cannot ask the chef to prepare any special meals, we can provide you with ingredient information if asked no later than 2 weeks in advance. Thank you.
Thirsty Spirit Roast House will be offering coffee, sandwiches and snacks for sale at our event throughout the weekend.